Le forum du Conseil de Quartier de Mios Ouest.

Echange d'idée, date conseil, suivi projet..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 24-05-2019 05:12:41

caicai2017
Membre

me one that Nike’s first self-lacing

Debuted Adidas ZX 750 Mujeron the Parisian runway in June 2018, the LDWaffle is a clever hybrid of new and old, and was shown with an accompanying Blazer, both of which eventually dropped in May 2019, after some sneakerheads simply couldn’t take the anticipation any longer.That’s the gist of the instant response I got when I mentioned the new Adapt BB, a shoe from Nike with, yes,Nike Air Max 270 Mujer  powered laces that tighten to a wearer’s foot automatically. The shoe is an evolution of the Nike HyperAdapt 1.0, which is itself a commercialization of the Air Mag — a self-lacing vanity project that realized the self-lacing shoes mocked up for Back to the Future II.
When I tweeted about the Adapt and its companion smartphone app that allows for remote control Nike Air Huarache Womens of each shoe’s lace tightness, the immediate response was, in summary, “why?”
A sentiment followed up quickly with callouts  to the Twitter account @internetofshit, which highlights devices that are unnecessarily burdened with wirelessly connected bloatware features. To be fair, this response is exactly the same one that Nike’s first self-lacing model received. But this time, the announcement also came right on the heels of CES, the natural home of needless electronic gadgets. Nike Air Max 270 Femme People are so burned out by smart toilets that they were not ready to hear about shoes gaining a connected hardware component.
And, honestly, I get it. It’s a hard sell to say that the solution to a laceless design is to add about half of the hardware that goes into your smartphone and the ability to talk to your shoes with your phone.
But the Adapt BB is really Nike Air Max 97 Donneworking on two levels, and to tease out whether there is a there there when it comes to connected shoes, you have to Nike Air Max 270 Womens consider the context.For a while now, the Holy Grail of shoe design has been the hunt for a truly “laceless lockdown” shoe for basketball applications. Not just a lack of laces, but enhanced lockdown — a fit that borders on custom-molded, preventing a player’s foot from moving around inside a shoe even in extreme cut or stop-short situations. Think cornering Nike Air Force 1 Womens ability in a car coupled with adjustable seats — it doesn’t matter how hard the car can turn if it throws you all around the cabin.
Nike Air Max 90 Donne Nike’s approach to this effectively uses a single cord and a motor to replace a traditional set of laces.
Nike rival Adidas is pursuing the goal in a different way, using interwoven textiles and self-tightening weaves in its N3XT L3V3L Nike Roshe Run Damen basketball shoeRegardless of approach, there are genuine, real benefits to trying to eliminate or evolve laces. The Nike Roshe Run Damen casual observer crapping on auto lacing may not realize that lacing and lockdown are actually an enormous problem for many pro players. The typical player has their shoes laced in the locker room and then leaves them laced that way the whole game unless they come off the court for some reason and have them adjusted. At times, they even have a coach take care of Adidas Ultra Boost Mujer lacing for them, because it’s impossible to get enough torsion on their own to achieve full lockdown in their game shoes.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com