Le forum du Conseil de Quartier de Mios Ouest.

Echange d'idée, date conseil, suivi projet..

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 11-06-2019 08:35:25

alice
Nouveau membre

Richard Mille RM 030 Le Mans Classic Replica Watch

High jump genius YULIYA LEVCHENKO joins RICHARD MILLE

As the strength of the high jump, Yulia Rivchenko has gained a reputation. In just four years, her performance has jumped from 1.7 meters to 2.01 meters - an outstanding achievement that she created at the recent World Championships in London, which earned her a valuable silver medal. As the youngest brand member of richard mille watch price , Yulia Rivchenko will undoubtedly shine with Mutaz Essa Barshim, while the latter is in today's men The undisputed king of the high jump field.

Natural beauty is the first impression of the 20-year-old Slavic player, and her performance on the court is even more exciting. Yulia Levchenko was born in Kiev and worked hard to become a top player. "It took me seven years to reach this level. These seven years are very long, but they are also like a gap. Everyone says that I am improving, because many female athletes have to go through two meters of crossbar for fifteen years or more! So far, I am able to surpass myself in every major international event. I am very gratified. I feel that I am born to be competitive. Once I feel the tension in participating in major competitions, I will overcome the pressure and push myself to the limit. I like this feeling. In terms of personal experience, after crossing a height that I have never reached, nothing is more wonderful than this satisfaction."

Since Yulia Rivchenko has created a personal record of 1.83 meters at the Youth Olympic Games, it has begun to attract people's attention. After that, she made persistent efforts to cross the 1.89 meter crossbar and won the Youth Olympic Games championship. Since then, her career has made a real take-off: following the bronze medal in the World Youth Athletics Championships in 2016, she won the gold medal in the U23 European Championship; then, in the 2017 Diamond League and the World Athletics Championships Put two silver medals in the bag. As a natural athlete, she constantly strives to surpass herself and has achieved a good record in every game. These extraordinary feats earned her the title of Best Female Athlete of 2017 in her native Ukraine.cheap swiss watches

Mr. Richard Mille values ​​the cooperation with these outstanding athletes. He maintains a good personal relationship with the brand's best friends, and this is reflected in the design and development of the watch, and continues to strengthen in the common desire to end the good. The high jump project requires absolute precision, perfect craftsmanship and excellent power-to-weight ratio. “I used to use watches as fashion accessories in most cases,” Yulia said. “One of my favorite things about RICHARD MILLE is its philosophy of “Brands gather around the world.” It is like a team. Some of these friends are athletes, others are artists and actors. I like this vision; it’s almost like I became a member of a new family. Everyone knows that sports make people close to each other - it seems that the same is true for RICHARD MILLE."

With his sharp eye, RICHARD MILLE has discovered one talent after another: currently the world's third-ranked tennis player Alexander Zverev, who joined the RICHARD MILLE in 2016, ranked only 38th on the ATP Tour; Others such as Charles Leclerc, Alexis Pinturault, etc. Similarly, RICHARDMILLE will accompany the young Ukrainian athletes everywhere. On the field, she will wear the RM 07-01 TPT® carbon fiber self-winding ladies' discount replica watch , which will help them win gold.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com